Brickston - CC

This is a simple house that I built. It is a replica of the house I built for one 
of my families and a lot of people liked it and requested a download. 
This house contains cc and it is available both furnished and unfurnished
It is perfect for a couple or a single sim. Feel free to watch the speed build here!! 
I hope you guys like this and Happy Simming!!

House Info:
-Lot Size: 2x3
-CC: Contains CC
-Unfurnished Price: 28,706
-Furnished Price: 65,026
-Bedroom: 1
-Bathroom: 1

*YOU NEED THE CLEAN PACK INSTALLER TO INSTALL THIS HOUSE* 
*I DO NOT OWN OR CLAIM TO OWN ANY OF THE CC INCLUDED 
IN THIS HOUSE, ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE CREATORS* 

Game Requirements
-All Sims 2 Expansions & Stuff Packs or The Ultimate Collection



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig