Pinenut Plaza Dorms (Lime Green - 8 Rooms) - Maxis Makeover

This is a maxis makeover of the 'Pinenut Plaza Dorms (8 Rooms)' house. 
I was bored one day and planning my let's plays so I thought I would makeover 
a dorm before I move my sim in. This is the lime green version of these dorms,
 I'll be uploading this lot in different colour themes for those who are colour picky
This makeover contains CC but I didn't try to overdo it with tones of clutter. 
This is what a university dorm should look like, not that tacky EA mix and match 
colour scheme. For those who aren't familiar with how sims 2 dorms work, when 
you install this dorm, it will ONLY appear in your university sub-hood lot bin, NOT
 your main neighbourhood, downtown or vacation hood bin. 
I hope you guys like this makeover and Happy Simming!!

House Info:
-Lot Size: 2x3
-Dorms: 8
-Price: Dorm price? lol

*YOU NEED THE CLEAN PACK INSTALLER TO INSTALL THIS HOUSE*
*I DO NOT OWN OR CLAIM TO OWN ANY OF THE CC INCLUDED IN THIS HOUSE, ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE CREATORS* I couldn't find all of the creators to link them


Game Requirements
-All Sims 2 Expansions & Stuff Packs or The Ultimate Collection

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig