Prairie Grass - Makeover

This is a makeover of the 'Prairie Grass - (No CC)' 
house created by Metamorp on MTS. I kept the original layout 
of the house the same and just modernized it with CC. It's great for a 
small family and couple. Thank you Metamorp for giving me permission 
to renovate this house and upload my version. 
Please check out their original version here 
and feel free to watch the speed build here!! 
I hope you guys like this and Happy Simming!!

House Info:
-Lot Size: 3x2
-CC: Contains CC
-Furnished Price: 64,688
-Bedroom: 3
-Bathroom: 1

*YOU NEED THE CLEAN PACK INSTALLER TO INSTALL THIS HOUSE*
*I DO NOT OWN OR CLAIM TO OWN ANY OF THE CC INCLUDED IN THIS HOUSE, ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE CREATORS* 


Game Requirements
-All Sims 2 Expansions & Stuff Packs or The Ultimate Collection

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig