BrookHaven Townhouse - Makeover

This is a makeover of the 'Brookhaven Townhouse' that I built 4 years ago. 
It was suggested by an anonymous user on tumblr to renovate my old houses 
because my build style has changed and improved, so I thought why not start with 
the worst. I kept to the original layout of the house and just improved the
 floor plan and added CC. The original house was a 2 bed, 2 bath house but
 I managed to squeeze another small bedroom in there. It's great for a family 
and couple. The original build was ass but you can check it out here and
Feel free to watch the renovation here!! 
I hope you guys like this and Happy Simming!!

House Info:
-Lot Size: 3x2
-CC: Contains CC
-Unfurnished Price: 29,189
-Furnished Price: 64,688
-Bedroom: 3
-Bathroom: 2

*YOU NEED THE CLEAN PACK INSTALLER TO INSTALL THIS HOUSE*
*I DO NOT OWN OR CLAIM TO OWN ANY OF THE CC INCLUDED 
IN THIS HOUSE, ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE CREATORS* 


Game Requirements
-All Sims 2 Expansions & Stuff Packs or The Ultimate Collection

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig