Clementine - 200+ Tumblr Followers Gift

 Hi everyone, this is my 200+ Followers Tumblr Gift!! 
I just want to thank each and everyone of you for following me, 
reblogging and liking my post, it means a lot. I would like to offer you this beautiful house that I built as a token of my gratitude :P (ayyy, I sound so posh). I love you all so so much and JodelieJodelie's builds and videos inspired me to get out of my comfort zone and try different styles with CC. It turned out much better than I thought so thank you for the inspiration. I hope to collab with you in the future :) 
I hope you all like this house because I love it!!

House Info:
-Lot Size: 2x2
-Bedroom: 1
-Bathroom: 1
-Unfurnished Price: $24,729
-Furnished Price: $52,834

*YOU NEED THE CLEAN PACK INSTALLER TO INSTALL THIS HOUSE*

*I DO NOT OWN OR CLAIM TO OWN ANY OF THE CC INCLUDED IN THIS HOUSE, ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE CREATORS* I couldn't find all of the creators to link them

Game Requirements

-All Sims 2 Expansions & Stuff Packs or The Ultimate Collection

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig