Felicia Chance - Pretty In Pink

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share with you my favourite sim that I have ever made. 
I'm really proud of this sim because of how she turned out and the amount of time I put into making her look unique and awesome. Watch me create her here 
Meet Felicia Chance!! She is your typical princess, 
she loved everything and anything pink. 
She doesn't care about what people think of her and the way she looks and dresses, 
but she is looking for love. Hopefully, one day she will find the one and start her own 
little family. She hopes to have a little princess to spoil. I hope you all like her!!
Thank you for stopping by!!  

Game Requirements:
TS4 Base Game

*THE CUSTOM CONTENT IS REQUIRED BUT NOT INCLUDED*

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig