Ruby's Dream - CC Required

Hey everyone!! Ruby's Dream is my Sims 2 Open For Business sim's dream house that I created. After having a successful childrens toy shop, she decided to upgrade her home. She literally went from Rags to Riches. She is so happy that she now has a big family home to watch her children grow up in :) I decided to recreate it in the Sims 4 
because I wanted to share this house with my viewers who have Get To Work.
This is a 3 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom family house with a large open-plan Kitchen and Living room. I hope you all love the house. 
House Information
Game Requirements: TS4 Base Game
Lot Size: 20x15
Unfurnished Price: $13,070
Furnished Price: $54,915

*THE CUSTOM CONTENT IS REQUIRED BUT NOT INCLUDED*

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig